India vs Pakistan Live Streaming 16th T20 World Cup 2022

Here, you can have access to India vs Pakistan Live Score 16th T20 World Cup 2022 Match Live Streaming. On October 24, 2022, the match will be played about which the entire audience is very excited.

The match will be played at Dubai Cricket Stadium. Interestingly, the captains of both the teams are also very excited about this match. And, this is the 7th season of the ICC T20 World Cup.

The top best 16 teams will participate in the mega event, and the teams are divided into subgroups. Moreover, people can also know about the ICC T20 World Cup live score & streaming, and the Live TV telecast List on our page.

Watch India vs Pakistan Live streaming

Click on the play button to stream start….
[bradmax_video url=”″ duration=”596″ poster=””]

The T20 World Cup 2022 is divided into two rounds.

  1. Qualifier Round
  2. Super 12 Round

Round 1:

At the first stage, there are two groups: Group A and Group B. These teams will compete with each other so as to qualify for the second round. Only the top 4 teams will qualify for the Super 12 round.

Group A Group B
Sri Lanka Bangladesh
Ireland Scotland
Netherlands Papua New Guinea
Namibia Oman

Round 2:

In this round, there are top-ranking teams, according to the ranking of the ICC. This round is known as the Super 12 round.

Group A Group B
England India
Australia Pakistan
South Africa New Zealand
West Indies Afghanistan
A1 team from the First Round A2 team from the First Round
B2 team from the First Round B1 team from the First Round

India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2022 Match Details:

  • Event: ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022
  • Match: 16th T20 World Cup match
  • Teams: India vs Pakistan
  • Date: October 24, 2022
  • Time: 19:00 (PKT), 18:00(IST)
  • Venue: Dubai International Stadium, Dubai

Toss Prediction of India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Match 2022

It is estimated that India has a 70% chance to win the toss and bat first. While on the other side, Pakistan has a 30 % chance to win the toss.

India vs Pakistan Live Score

16th Match: India vs Pakistan Live Score T20 World Cup 2022

Now, you can have India vs Pakistan Live score & streaming on your mobile phone or TV screen. On various channels, you can check the latest T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score.

Moreover, there are various social media platforms where you can see the live scoring of every match. By our site, you can have access to the live scoring along with the live commentary and updated points table.

There is no doubt that this match will be full of enjoyment and excitement because both the teams will compete with each other confidently. Furthermore, cricket lovers from both countries are waiting anxiously for this match.

By the ICC, it has been announced which live streaming channels will be live telecasting the entire event. Apart from these channels, you can check today’s live score on our site.

On this page, people will be able to get all the notifications and updates regarding T20 World Cup 2022. The best thing about the live scoring is that it provides updates of every moment of the match.

Pakistan vs India ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Live Streaming

Interestingly, the live streaming channels will provide high-efficiency streaming of various T20 World Cup 2022 matches. Some of the best live streaming channels include Ten Sports, PTV Sports, Fox Sports, Super Sports, Sky Sports, Gazi TV live, willow TV live, etc.

These are proved to be the best live streaming channels that will provide high-efficient live telecasting of the India vs Pakistan match. Additionally, there are official lice streaming websites that require no subscription charges.

List of Live Streaming Channels for T20 World Cup 2022:

Live Streaming Channels for T20 World Cup 2022 Countries
PTV SportsTen Sports Pakistan
Star Sports, Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports Hindi, Hotstar India
Fox Sports Australia
Ghazi Tv Bangladesh
Super Sports South Africa
ESPN Cricinfo Sri Lanka
Sky Sports New Zealand
Willow TV USA
Star Cricket Hong Kong

T20 World Cup 2022 Live on Crictime:

As it is the biggest tournament by the ICC, so it has a huge fan following all across the world. All the teams entail the best legendary teams who will fight for the title.

With the growing popularity of this tournament, every man wants to remain updated to every fact and ball of this tournament. Crictime will be able to keep you updated on every moment of the T20 World Cup 2022.

The best thing about this website is that it has the official rights to broadcast the high-quality HD T20 World Cup 2022 live streaming of all the matches.

Star Sports Live Cricket Match Score & Streaming Updates:

Indians will be surprised to know that Star Sports Hindi brings a Live Cricket Streaming service for Indian cricket fans. Moreover, you can also subscribe to the live updates of all the matches on your smartphones too.

If you are outside and cannot watch Live then you can also watch LIVE Stream HD telecast for ICC T20 World Cup 2022. In this way, you will be aware of the ball by ball updates right in your hand.

An amazing thing is that Star Sports Live Streaming is available to the audience in HD quality which will enhance the experience of the audience. There are numerous tempting features for all the audience.

All cricket lovers want to attach to this channel because of its user-friendly approach. With an Internet connection, you will be able to have Star Sports Live Score and streaming in HD on your phone, no matter where you are.

Basically, it is an online portal for watching live cricket streaming of various cricket matches happening around the world. From this live site, people can get information about the India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup 2022 match.

Live streaming has become a great source for people who want to enjoy cricket from their homes.

India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Head To Head Matches:

Winner Margin Opposition Ground Match Date
India 6 wickets Pakistan Kolkata 19 March 2016
India 7 wickets Pakistan Dhaka 21 March 2014
India 8 wickets Pakistan Colombo 30 September 2012
India 5 runs Pakistan Johannesburg 24 September 2007
India Tied Pakistan Durban 14 September 2007

Winning Team Status:


Losing Team Status:


Key Players of India vs Pakistan Match:

Main Players of India Team Main Players of Pakistan Team
  • Virat Kohli
  • Rohit Sharma
  • Rishabh Pant
  • Ravichandran Ashwin
  • Jasprit Bhumra
  • Babar Azam
  • Muhammad Rizwan
  • Muhammad Hafeez
  • Hasan Ali
  • Shaheen Shah Afridi

India Team Squad for T20 World Cup 2022:

  • Virat Kohli (c)
  • Rohit Sharma (vc)
  • KL Rahul
  • Suryakumar Yadav
  • Rishabh Pant (wk)Ishan Kishan (wk)
  • Hardik Pandya
  • Ravindra Jadeja
  • Rahul Chahar
  • Ravichandran Ashwin
  • Axar Patel
  • Varun Chakravarthy
  • Jasprit BumrahBhuvneshwar Kumar
  • Mohd Shami

Pakistan Team Squad for T20 World Cup 2022:

  • Babar Azam (c)
  • Shadab Khan (vc)
  • Asif AliAzam Khan
  • Haris Rauf
  • Hasan AliImad WasimKhushdil Shah
  • Mohammad Hafeez
  • Mohammad Hasnain
  • Mohammad Nawaz
  • Mohammad Rizwan
  • Mohammad Wasim Jnr
  • Shaheen Shah Afridi
  • Sohaib Maqsood

Leave a Comment